Do you need some “me” time?
Be held in a supportive, soul-nourishing, nurturing environment for the weekend.
Did I mention where you’ll be staying is ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT?! Million dollar views to help you feel a million bucks! *Check out the event discussion for past retreat pics.
Guided relaxation meditations, connection exercises, cleansing shamanic rituals on the beach, time for coffee and chats with likeminded women and so much more!
~~~Basic Itinerary ~~~
Friday- check in from 2:30pm. Choccies and cheese platter with wine on arrival. Time to sink into the energy, take a swim, spot a whale if you're lucky, nap, go for a walk, meditate...
Shamanic new moon ritual on the beach
Think: Sage smudging, releasing fears and letting go, setting intentions, fire circle, drumming, utilizing the manifestation power of a new moon and cleansing ocean energy to reset.
• Gentle movement (or slow mindfulness walk) and meditation on the beach to start the day
• Relaxing breakfast on your deck overlooking the beach.
Goddess Circle- Connection to self and others:
• Guided soul nourishing & relaxation meditation
• Guided connection exercises- getting to know the other women (retreats are such a great way to expand on/form new friendships).
Goddess Circle – Chakra Cleansing / Creativity and Insight
• Transpersonal art therapy
• Toning & colour breathing to balance the chakras. This cleansing and clearing exercise using vibrations will have you feeling vibrant, tuned and in alignment
• Relaxed fire circle on the beach, chats, stargazing…
• Gentle movement (or slow mindfulness walk) and meditation to start the day
• Relaxing breakfast on your deck overlooking the beach
Sunday Goddess Circle – Divine Feminine
• Creating your own vibrational essence, everything included – bottles, various crystals and oils (high grade DoTerra and Plant Therapy oils).
• Goddess Card connection exercises
Sunday Afternoon (check out @ 4pm)
• Closing circle
• Time to solidify connections/exchange details with the other goddesses if you wish
Shared room - $475 early bird (booked by June 1st, 2018) *Early bird extended this week only!
Price after early bird- $575
Deposit required to secure your booking- $100 with full payment made by 10th July.
BSB: 012125 ACCT: 305050025
Put your name in the reference with GR for Goddess Retreat ie “Natasha Haddad GR”
Please note: Your ticket is non-refundable but transferable.
• All rites/ceremonies/healing circles
• Breakfast items, tea and coffee (gluten free/vegan options available). Raw chocolate treats, biscuits, cheese & crackers and wine waiting for you in your room upon arrival. Full kitchen to prepare lunch/dinner or treat yourself and dine at the Café or Restaurant (both amazing, affordable and right next to where we are staying).
• Beachfront accommodation (request a room with corner spa at no extra cost)
• Vibrational essence bottle and crystals
Your comfort is my priority, so please note that this is a time for you to connect, relax and rejuvenate. Even though it’s a beachfront retreat there will be no exercises that involve stripping down/swimming. If you are body conscious don’t let the ‘beachfront’ thing be a turn off.
Also, although there are lots of activities planned if you need to skip a session and go swim or nap or meditate or just have some free time that’s totally fine too, I just ask that when attending Goddess Circle you arrive on time so as not to disrupt the group.
For more information or any inquiries please feel free to give me a call, send a message or email:
This is a womens only retreat.
About the facilitator:
Natasha Haddad Bsc(Psych) is a transpersonal psychotherapist, completion process practitioner, mindfulness teacher, intuitive energy healer and dedicated mother of 2 little ninja’s.
Natasha facilitates women’s empowerment workshops for Mission Australia, holds Monthly Goddess Circles & conducts private sessions at NIN Yoga. The creator of ‘Mindful Schools Australia; Natasha works with students and teachers weekly facilitating this mindfulness program in local primary and high schools.
If you are a woman in Western Sydney looking for conscious connection and support join Natasha’s online Goddess Circle here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552176551612489/
Connect and learn more here: