Do you have a child aged 6 to 8 who is interested in the magic of a crystal? Are they intrigued by the colours, shapes, and feeling of crystals in their hands? Do they consider crystals to be special?
Your child will be welcomed with open arms at Shelley’s crystal workshop for children. The workshop will connect special crystal children where they will have time to:
- Share their love of crystals
- Discover crystal formations
- Explore how to use crystals in daily life
- Cleanse and program crystals
- Participate in a meditation with a crystal.
YOUR CHILD WILL RECEIVE:
- Handouts with pictures and activities
- Crystal gifts to take home.
YOUR CHILD IS ASKED TO BRING A:
- Favourite crystal to meditate with
- Yoga mat or towel to lie on
- Lightweight blanket and pillow
- Pair of non-slip socks to avoid slipping on the timber floor
- Water in a bottle with a lid
- Healthy snack to have during the short break
FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
- You are welcome to stay during the workshop to support and assist your children if necessary
- Please advise at the time of booking, if your child has learning challenges so they can be catered for in advance without causing needless embarrassment for your child on the day.
- At the conclusion of the workshop, Shelley will have a selection of crystals available to purchase with cash or card.
- Kinma Hall, Kinma School, 127 Coolowie Road, Terrey Hills.
- There are bathroom facilities at the venue. The workshop room has a timber floor, so please bring a pillow, yoga mat, and blanket for comfort.
- These workshops have been designed for the ages specified, to ensure each attendee receives the most out of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
ARE THERE ID OR MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE EVENT?
- No ID is necessary, but this workshop has been tailored to the specified ages. Parents/guardians are welcome to sit in.
WHAT ARE MY TRANSPORT/PARKING OPTIONS FOR GETTING TO AND FROM THE EVENT?
- Parking is available at the school.
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE EVENT?
- Wear comfortable clothing in layers so that comfort is maintained no matter what the workshop room temperature is. Please also bring the specified items.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANISER WITH ANY QUESTIONS?
- Shelley can be contacted via www.divinebalance.com.au. Please feel free to get in touch regarding your child’s specific learning or comfort needs at least 36 hours in advance to ensure these can be catered for.
WHAT’S THE REFUND POLICY?
- Refunds are available up to 7 days in advance.
Presenter Shelley McConaghy
Kinma School Hall
127 Coolowie Road
Terrey Hills NSW 2084
Phone: 02 9450 0738