If you're sensitive to the energies around you and would like to learn ways to manage this in daily life and in improving the way you feel, both physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, then this is the workshop for you.
Does this sound familiar?
- Coincidentally thinking about someone moments before they phone
- Finding that you are less interested in being around certain people because of the way you feel after you see them
- Suddenly being drawn to different interest areas like angel cards, crystals, spiritual books and meditation practices
- Emotionally drained for no reason when you’re normally full of energy
- Feeling like you’re always the one to be the first to help everyone else, leaving yourself depleted
- Having more awareness about the vibe in a room or in a group of people than you have been before
- Spending more time pondering the bigger picture of why you’re here.
This workshop has been designed for adults as an introduction to these concepts. It is a supportive, non-judgemental space to explore and practice concepts to help develop a stronger, more resilient you.
This workshop is facilitated by crystal healer and energy medicine educator Shelley McConaghy of Sydney. Her crystal workshops for children in Sydney are such a hit, that she has students now running their own crystal meditations, and awakening the healer within.
If you are keen to learn more about your energy body, and the role that it plays in your overall health, then you have come to the right place. Shelley's background in adult education, coupled with a lifelong passion for spirituality and the unseen realms, is a dynamic combination. Being the kind of learner who needs to 'do' rather than just talk about things, she ensures that there is plenty of time to practice the tools—not just talk about it.
What will be explored during the day:
- Discover your energy body, and why it’s as important as your physical body
- Use a pendulum as a divination tool, and to balance your energy field
- Experience a guided crystal meditation to bring about deep relaxation
- Participate in the recitation of simple mantra to clear your energy field and restore harmony
- Practice ways of connecting to the energy of the planet to strengthen your equilibrium
- Discuss the ways crystals can support you in your daily life.
The workshop venue is generously provided by Shelley's mum Robyn and her husband Aindriu who live just outside Glen Innes with their collection of cats. They're looking forward to welcoming you to their home, where we will enjoy time out the back overlooking Beardy Waters while we explore and learn about our subtle energy.
All the details and bookings can be made on the Divine Balance website: